An Author's Note

by - 6:49 AM

So this past weekend I graduated from college. Woo!! Exciting stuff, right?


Even more exciting, I'm currently sitting on a plane with my family, about to go hop across the pond to Spain for two weeks. Hence this post - I've already been slightly MIA and I just wanted to let you guys know what's up. I'm really determined to not let myself slip too much though, so I will do a few travel posts about my adventures. Maybe I'll even include some of my photos!

So there's your update, guys. Again, I'm sorry for falling behind. I promise I'll be back later this week with some fun Spain-related posts!

Much love,
Rachel Shoshanna


Edit: This was meant to be posted hours ago, before I left the good old US of A, but best laid plans and all that. I'm in Barcelona! Had a fun day exploring the Barrio Gotic and took some photos I may share tomorrow. Now, it is time for a nap.  Until tomorrow!

You May Also Like

0 comments