An Introductory Post

by - 1:06 PM

Hey there! 

The name is Rachel, and the game is a blog, where I will be posting anything from music recommendations and reviews and outfit of the day/fashion tips, to current events and social causes that matter to me.

My last attempt at doing something similar to this ended poorly. Last summer, I had the brilliant idea of starting a vlog - I filmed and uploaded an introductory episode, then filmed another one in which I talked at great length about my favorite musicals, but it was so long Youtube couldn't upload it. I didn't have the heart to cut any of it, and suffice it to say, I never tried it again. (As a note, I apologize for the terrible quality - I never said video editing was my strongest suit!)

But this is going to be different. This is a professional endeavor, a way to get my name out there and keep my writing skills sharp, and I'll be producing original content multiple times a week, ideally every day. It may start off slow at first (I've still got a week and a half until I graduate from college), but expect to see a lot of cool things on a regular basis.

Coming up first, a music recommendation! A hint: if you're traveling anywhere in the UK this summer, this would be a good soundtrack. No, it's not One Direction (though I can't promise there won't be any posts about them in the future). 

Check back here tomorrow to see what tunes you should definitely put into your iTunes for the summer!

Much love,
Rachel Shoshanna 

P.S. Have a picture of me, so I'm not yet another faceless person on the internet.






You May Also Like

0 comments