Coming Back with Something New

by - 4:26 PM




Hello everyone!

Yes, I know, I've been gone for a few months again. I'm sorry, but life, as it tends, to got in the way. Since the last time you saw me, I spent quite a bit of time substitute teaching and babysitting, and - even more exciting - made my television debut on episode six of Dietland (on AMC, Mondays at 9 pm EST)!

But I'm back now, and on a new medium - I started a Youtube channel!

Technically, this is me restarting my Youtube channel, but this time I have a plan to upload a video ever Sunday, and when I get more comfortable with filming and editing, I hope to increase that to two or three videos a week.

I also plan on posting on here again, at least once a week. My schedule here depends on how busy I am, but right now I'm not so much, so keep an eye out for new content  👀

For now, here's my first video! It's kind of long, but I started this internet journey with a a blog for a reason - I fucking love to talk. Enjoy, and I'll see you again soon!


You May Also Like

0 comments