Fashion: Outfit of the Day

by - 7:27 PM


(Disclaimer: this was not my first outfit of the day, but it was my nicer outfit of the day, so I thought it made sense for my first fashion post.)


Despite the fact that it is spring, most of the day was pretty grey and it seemed like rain was threatening to fall. So when I was getting ready for a faculty and senior class dinner, I thought I would try to brighten it up a bit with this outfit. 


Sweater: Gap (out of season)

When I was in England last year, I saw so many people wearing these jellie shoes and I could not for the life of me figure out why people thought it was cool to wear children's shoes. Then I saw these in the window of a store in Exeter, and I suddenly understood. Obviously I bought them, and now they're my favorite accessory to spruce up an outfit with.




Glitter jellies: Office UK


I love the pattern of the lace in this dress; it's playful and delicate at the same time.


Earrings: Steamboat Art Company; Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic

I'm going to make it known that none of the photos I post of myself will be edited; so sorry about the big honkin' zit on my forehead. However, I love these earrings, and I love sharing makeup tips, so I thought I should include a picture of my face. I don't do a full face with cream foundations (I'm paranoid about acne and aging), but my full face always, always includes eyebrows. For this look I just went with some mascara, a gold glittery eyeshadow, and a teeny bit of blush to make it light and fresh. I like a bold lip, so I figured something a little understated would be best for the eyes.


Dress: BB Dakota (similar)

Farewell, Gazebo. You have treated me well this year. 

Many thanks to Kira for taking the lovely photos!



You May Also Like

0 comments